(Earth to Body Argan Oil is cold pressed and does not go through the culinary 'roasting' process.)
Coopérative targante Chtouka ait baha Tel /fax : +212 5 28 25 41 73 E-mail : email@example.com
- The Argan fruit are mature around the month of June, and they are dried.
- Dried flesh is removed using a machine.
- The resulting nuts are manually crushed between two stones by women in order to obtain an intact almond.
- These almonds are then slightly roasted for culinary oil only (Arganati)
- Temperature: 100°C for roasting machine
- 30 kg of almonds need 2 hours to roast
- Although raw material is heated through a roasting and extraction process, the peroxide values are definitely under international norms, as mentioned in the enclosed chemical specifications.
- The almonds are then pressed through a special oil press to produce argan oil (the equipment is manufactured in Germany).
- Argan oil is a kernel of argan seeds, without any additives.
- It is a 100% pure natural product.
- The oil is then decanted into a bottle and finally filtered in a special oil filter.
NB : Argan oil uses only the kernels of the Argan seeds. The oil contains no additives. All our products are certified by ECOCERT as organic.