**We were incredibly saddened by the news of the recent sudden passing of Ian Coffin, the artist behind our beautiful soapstone soap dishes. Our Thoughts and hearts go out to his family. May his art and his memory live on.**
* The perfect duo, an Earth to Body soap on a 100% natural soapstone dish, hand sculpted by Ian Coffin.
* Each dish is unique in colour ranging from grey, bluish grey, tans to slight blacks and greens. Some are darker or lighter with more or less veining.
* The feel is soft and warm, the look subdued and minimal, accenting both the traditional and the modern décor.
* The surface will always look freshly polished because of the natural oils from soap.
* Non-porous. It will not absorb bacteria.
* Naturally GREEN FRIENDLY. No harsh chemicals are entering your home.
How to Use:
* Place near any sink allowing excess water to drain into the sink
* On occasion, clean under the dish and wash any soap residue off with warm water.
* A soap dish made of soapstone is the perfect partner to a natural soap, as soapstone itself loves to be cleaned with a mild soap and water.
* If the soap dish dulls over time or a small chip occurs, sand lightly and polish with any food safe oil. You can also use our argan, emu, sheamu butter, or shargan butter to oil the stone.
* Looking for the perfect gift... a handcrafted 100% natural soapstone dish and soap combo.
The dimensions are approx 7.5 cm by 8.5 cm by 1.5 thick. All are hand cut so variations can occur.