Pure, excellent quality essential oils of excellent quality are
often used both externally and internally.
Earth to Body suggestions are for external use only.
Botanical Name: Cymbopogon flexuosus
Plant Part: Leaves
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
* Invigorates and cleanses
* Renowned for anti-bacterial and astringent properties
* Cleanses pores and acts as a natural toner
* Relaxes, de-stresses and helps to cheer you up
* A natural repellant
* Soothes itching, achiness
* If tired, helps to revive
* A safe and natural air freshener, deodorizer
How to Use:
* Add to any carrier oil to massage and nourish.
* A few drops and a 2-minute scalp massage helps soothe itching and irritations and leaves hair fresh and shiny
* Can be added to shampoos, moisturizer,
* Wonderful addition to our Dead Sea Salt bath or Manitouka Scrub
* Great foot deodorizer. Add a few drops to your foot bath!
* Add to our lavender linen spray to make a natural repellent
* Due to its anti-bacterial properties, add about 5 drops lemongrass to 4-6 tbsp Dead Sea Salt spa or Manitouka Scrub. TEST first to make sure you have no irritations.
* A drop or two added to our neem salve can further promote relief from athlete’s foot or other fungal conditions.
Blends well with: Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Lavender, Thyme, Rosemary, Marjoram, Pine
Lemongrass has a caution when pregnant or nursing and for children. Please research.
As with all essential oils, consult your health care professional. Caution with children and pregnancy. Avoid eye, inner ear and other sensitive area contact.