Pure essential oils of excellent quality are often used both externally and internally.
Earth to Body suggestions are for external use only.
Botanical name: Eucalyptus radiata
Plant Part: Woods and Leaves
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
* Relaxes, calms, clears breathe
* Gentle, non-irritating
* Excellent hair conditioner
* Anti-microbial and Antibacterial
How to Use:
* In a diffuser
* Steam Inhalation 10-15 drops in bowl of boiling water.
Cover head with a towel and inhale the vapors for 5-10 minutes
* In shower: Inhale from hands to freshen and invigorate
* Condition hair by adding a few drops to softened sheamu or shargan butter, pure organ or pure emu
* Add a few drops to our apple cider vinegar rinse. Excellent for itchy scalp. Leave on for a few hours.
* Hair conditioner: To 2 tbsp Sheamu or Shargan butteror your favorite carrier oil, add 2-3 drops eucalyptus. A tiny bit to conditioner the hair. More to treat the hair, rub onto the scalp and then wash out later.
* Make a cough rub: To 2 tbsp Sheamu or Shargan butter, add 2-3 drops eucalyptus, along with 1-2 drops peppermint. Gently rub on chest and throat. (Opens up nasal passages, making it easier to breathe)
Blends With: Basil, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Camphor, Citronella, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Myrtle, Frankincense, Pine, Peppermint, Sage, Spearmint and Tea Tree.
As with all essential oils, consult your health care professional. Caution with children and pregnancy. Avoid eye, inner ear and other sensitive area contact.