Pure essential oils of excellent quality are often used both externally and internally.
Earth to Body suggestions are for external use only
Ingredients: Frankincense Boswellia Serrata
Botanical Name: Boswellia serrata
Main Constituents: a-Thujene: 60.2%
Plant Part: Resin
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Note: Frankincense oil prices vary. Different trees produce either high or low yields, yet studies have shown all oils are equally good and have the same 'anti-bacterial-properties. We have chosen an excellent organically grown frankincense.
* Helps to tone and lift the skin: excellent anti-aging
* Helps reduces appearance of scaring, fine lines
* Rejuvenates the skin
* Soothing relief on irritated, acne prone skin
* Warm, woody, haunting, spicy odor
* In aromatherapy, it can offer a variety of heath benefits
How to use:
* In a diffuser
* Gently inhaled
* Rub a drop of the pure oil (mix with carrier if sensitive) onto on temples, soles of feet, hands, neck to provide a calm, warm and soothing effect
* Add to your favourite carrier oil to enhance scent and nutrition
*May be best diluted in a carrier oil such as argan, emu, tamanu, coconut, shea etc.
Blends With: Basil, Bergamot, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Cinnamon Bark, Clary Sage, Coriander, Geranium, Ginger, Myrrh and Vanilla.
As with all essential oils, consult your health care professional. Caution with children and pregnancy. Avoid eye, inner ear and other sensitive area contact.