Are you sick and tired of the chemicals in your and your children’s toothpaste? So were we. Earth to Body is proud to present a truly GREEN tooth cleanser!
Your teeth will love you. Your mouth will love you. Your dentist will love you.
Now ask yourself. Do I know what a typical commercial toothpaste contains?
Does it contain microbeads? (the polyethylene that is now being banned?)
Does it contain sodium laurel sulphate, (the carcinogenic foam maker?)?
Does it contain triclosan, (the antibacterial carcinogen?)?
Does it contain a sweetener? (like the dangerous aspartame or sorbital)?
Does it have a colourful fun stripe running down the middle ? (the formaldehyde based FD&C Blue No 2?)
And this may just be the tip of the iceberg.
Instead, make an earthy choice. Toothpastes are not meant to be swallowed but some of the cleanser will sneak on down.
Make sure what you put in your mouth is a healthy choice. You want to whiten, brighten and polish your teeth. You want to remove stains and eliminate odour-causing bacteria. Nature can provide this for you. Our green really works.
Look carefully at the entire nutrient selection we chose. Goodness from the earth, eco friendly and AMAZING for the health of your teeth, AND your body. The taste? It is pleasant. Not overpowering. Earthy, natural and refreshing.
Coconut*, Magnesium, Coral Calcium, Bentonite Clay, Lemon Honey*, Baking soda*, Charcoal, Cinnamon, MSM, Turmeric, Moringa, Amala, Neem, Sea Salt, Manuka, Spearmint, Clove, Lemonseed extract
Instructions for use:
(Upon opening the first time, if some of the oil (thin coconut layer) has risen to the top, give the paste a stir with the spatula)
1.Remove a pea size amount of paste with the small spatula provided. To preserve the shelf life and avoid contamination do NOT put toothbrush directly into the paste
2. Insert spatula with paste into mouth OR place paste onto toothbrush.
3. Brush teeth as you would normally. Do not swallow.
4. Rinse. Floss. Smile.
5. Rinse and wipe sink residue with wet cloth (easy to do when sink is still wet).
6. Clean small spatula.
Congratulate yourself on a cleaning job, well done.
- When you brush with a green tooth cleanser, it will stain your toothbrush.
- It is not always perfectly smooth, nor of the same texture. It may be just perfect, a little runny or slightly hard, depending on the temperature.
- You will need to immediately wipe the sink with warm water afterwards. An easy habit to acquire and a good one.