* Renowned for conditioning and strengthening hair, nails, skin
* Non greasy, non comedogenic, anti-aging, improving skin tone
* Excellent on rosacea, acne prone skin, weather protection
* For all skin types, all ages
* Pure, eco-certified, fair trade from Targanine co-op in Morocco.
* Plant based. Has some similar cosmetic properties to emu oil. Lighter, less dense
How to Use:
* Use the dropper to apply
* On Hair: Use a very small amount to condition the hair. (If you moisturize the skin with argan oil, the small amount left on the hands is plenty!) Apply to ends of hair and finger comb through. Adds shine and body. Wet or dry
* Scalp and Hair Treatment: Apply about 5-15 ml argan oil to hair (depends on length of hair) and work into the hair and scalp. Leave on for several hours or overnight. Wash out
* On Face: Apply a few drops daily to moisturize and nourish the skin. Make-up can be applied after if desired.
* On Body: Apply a few drops to arms or legs as needed
* Excellent after shaving (for men and women)
* Should be applied before venturing outside, summer and winter
* After applying to the face as a moisturizer there should be enough left on the palms of the hands to condition hair!
Storage and travel:
* Can be left at room temperature for a few months
1-2 years in refrigerator. 110 ml bottle without dropper can be stored in fridge. Small dropper bottle can be left at left at room temperature for several months. If restocking small bottle from the larger bottle, make sure small bottle is clean and dry