* Moisturizes, conditions, nourishes
* Reduces appearance of skin blotches, age spots, inflamations
* Excellent on troubled skin
* Pure, unrefined*, Australian sourced emu is superior to the commercially sold refined version
Unrefined Emu oil See also See Blog: Emu Oil: Unrefined and Unsurpassed
* Cosmetically: Exceptional testimonials on all skins, problematic skin and anti-aging.
Benefits of emu oil
* Therapeutically: Exceptional testimonials with respect to burns, scar repair and joint pain
Emu oil applications
How to Use:
* Use small spatula or small spoon to remove some oil. (The larger containers can be kept refrigerated and some oil removed to a smaller container for use at room temperature if desired)
* Best kept at cool temperatures to keep fresh.
* Room temperature for a few weeks is OK for convenience or travel. Shelf life 1-2 years in refrigerator. Longer in freezer
* Pure oil is completely baby safe
* Can be mixed with other favourite essential oils or carrier oils if desired
* Emu oil can be used anywhere on the body except in the eyes
* Can be used as often as desired
* Respect unrefined emu oil’s shelf life by avoiding contamination
Storage and travel:
*When you order the 110 ml or the 190 ml size, we will send you a small pot. You can keep the larger bottle in the fridge (it will solidify) and then, using a small clean spoon, transfer some to the smaller bottle to keep where convenient. Any oil at room temperature is best used within a few weeks for best results. Use a small spoon or spatula rather than fingers to avoid contamination. Our unrefined oil can vary in its color, smell, texture and shelf life When you make the transfer from the fridge into any smaller container, make sure the container is clean and dry.