Pure, excellent quality essential oils
are often used both externally and internally.
Earth to Body suggestions are for external use only.
100% pure therapeutic grade
Botanical name: Rosmarinus officinalis
α-Pinene: 8 to 14 % Camphene: 6 to 14 %1,8-Cineole: 40 to 53 %
Camphor: ~ 10 %
Processing Method: Steam distilled
* mentally refreshing and energizing when applied to the skin
* anti-septic, anti-inflammatory, disinfectant
* effective for all skin types
* relaxes muscles and pain when massaged into skin
How to Use:
* A few drops in a diffuser to cleanse and refresh
* Add a few drops to our Shargan or Sheamu Butter and massage into the feet to improve circulation
* Add to a carrier oil (our butters work wonders) to massage into sore muscles and pain (adults: 3-6 drops EO per teaspoon of carrier oil) (Children: 1 drop/per teaspoon)
*Mix with a white vinegar and spritz use as a cleaning solution on kitchen and bathroom countertops. See our all-purpose sanitizer containing rosemary.
*Mix with a carrier oil (emu, argan work well) and massage gently into lymph nodes to help detoxify.
*Wonderful on hair and scalp. (Our apple cider vinegar rinse contains rosemary)
*If you DIY, add rosemary to facial toners, creams, lotions, soaps etc. Your skin will glow.
Blends well with: Basil, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Lemon, Orange and Peppermint.
As with all essential oils, consult your health care professional.
Exercise caution with children and when pregnant.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ear and other sensitive areas.