Pure, excellent quality essential oils of excellent quality
are often used both externally and internally.
Earth to Body suggestions are for external use only.
100% pure therapeutic grade
Botanical name: Eucalyptus radiata
Main:components: 1,8-Cineole: 69.41%
Plant Parts: Woods and Leaves
Processing Method: Steam distilled
* Relaxes, calms, clears breathe breathing passages
* Gentle, non-irritating
* Excellent hair conditioner
How to Use:
* In a diffuser
* Steam Inhalation: 10 to 15 drops in a bowl of boiling water. Cover head with a towel and inhale the vapors for 5 to 10 minutes.
* In the shower: Inhale from hands to freshen and invigorate.
* Condition hair by adding a few drops to softened sheamu or shargan butter, pure organ or pure emu.
* Add a few drops to our Earth to Body’s Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse. Excellent for itchy scalp. Leave on in hair for a few hours.
* Hair conditioner: Add 2 to 3 drops of eucalyptus oil to 2 tbsps. Sheamu or Shargan butter, or your favorite carrier oil, add 2-3 drops eucalyptus. Add a small amount A tiny bit to conditioner the hair. More To treat the hair, rub a bit more onto the scalp; and then wash out later.
* Make a cough rub: Add 2 to 3 drops of eucalyptus oil to 2 tbsps. Sheamu or Shargan butter along with 1 to 2 drops of Peppermint oil. Gently rub on chest and throat. This opens up nasal passages, making it easier to breathe.
As with all essential oils, consult your health care professional.
Exercise caution with children and when pregnant.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ear and other sensitive areas.