Merino is felted on our Castile Coral Key Lime Soap
Distilled water and saponified oils comprised of organic olive (olea europaea), coconut (cocos nuciferia), palm (elaeis guineensis), and Key Lime ( Citrus aurantifolia).
Alpaca is felted on our Castile Moringa Soap
Distilled water and saponified oils comprised of organic olive (olea europaea), coconut (cocos nuciferia), moringa powder (Oleifera Seed). No essential oils added.
Merino comes from the Merino sheep and Alpaca comes from the Alpaca. Alpaca may be slightly softer, while Merino may perhaps be slightly sturdier, but their properties are very similar. Both are renowned for their exquisite features, and are considered among the best wools in the world.
Merino and Alpaca wool felts
* Lightweight, fine, soft as cashmere
* Strong and elastic
* Anti-bacterial and odour resistant properties
* Neither should feel itchy on the skin
* Mildew resistant
* Environmentally sustainable
* No Dyes
Our wool colours include creamy white, heather, light and dark silver.
If you wish to specify a main colour please indicate in the comment section of your order: black, brown, white, silver. We will do our best to select the perfect one for you.
Felt Soap Uses:
* A soap and washcloth in one
* A gentle exfoliant and scrub for your skin
* Natural anti-microbial properties from the wool
Our felted soaps are not slippery. They are easy to hold in the bath or shower. The longevity of the soap is two to three times greater with the wool felting, although the soap may feel slightly soft when wet due to the fact that there are NO chemical hardeners in the soap. Place in air circulated soap dish after use.
And when the last soap bubble disappears, the felt...
* makes a perfect cleaning pad for the bathroom (especially in the sink after brushing your teeth with our Earth Blend Tooth Cleanser)
* can be used as a drawer freshener. Just add your favourite essential oil to the inside pocket felt.
* is compostable if you wish to dispose of it back to nature.